Forged cement in Villa Bathroom
Renovation and construction of a bathroom in a house in Drafi, Attica.
The basic feature of the bathroom is the stiffened cement mortar.
It is an application based on a traditional and 100% Greek material that has been widely applied in our country in recent years. The forged cement experienced a significant development in recent years and offers a very beautiful and sophisticated result, ideal for anyone interested in an impressive bathroom decoration that perfectly blends the classic with the modern.
Some basic advantages of the cement screed are:
- Small application thickness that rarely exceeds 3-4 millimeters on the floor and 2 millimeters on the walls, so there is a lot of interest in the reconstructions
- Adhesion to existing coatings directly on tiles, wood, drywall, mosaic, cast-iron sanitary ware and furniture
- High strength in areas such as heavy traffic floors, stairs, bathrooms, wc and sanitary areas (restaurants - cooking)
- Available in a variety of RAL colors
- It is applied indoors - outdoors, swimming pools, underfloor heating, furniture
- Every application according to the area is protected by high durability varnish